WITH PDF TO WORD WITH OCR FOR MAC YOU GET
Convert PDFs and Images with Good Accuracy
- Quickly convert normal PDF files to .doc or .docx files.
- Convert scanned PDF files to Word format on Mac with good accuracy.
- For password protected PDF, it will require you to enter the right User or Owner Password for conversion.
- Extract the text, graphics, and tables from images to save in the editable Word file.
- Reuse non-editable PDF files and images on-the-go.
High Accuracy with Super OCR Technology
- Support 49 OCR recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, Turkish and more.
- Support to convert multi-languages PDF file by choosing multiple languages. (At most 4)
- Select the text, table and image fields on each page for editing manually with advanced OCR technology.
- OCR technology mainly works for scanned PDF and images which can extract the text, table and pictures from them.
Preserved Original Elements
- Convert Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word .docx or .doc format on Mac while preserves the original elements in PDF files: hyperlinks, images, tables, graphics, layouts and text etc.
- The text, tables and pictures extracted from images stay the same layouts and contents.
- Reuse, edit or modify the images, graphics, texts and tables in Word easily.
Ease-to-use PDF to Word Converter with OCR for Mac
Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, you don't need any Operate Introductions to work with this program.
- Loading PDF files or images into the right column for converting to Microsoft Office Word (*.docx, *.doc) formats.
- Add the Preview Current Page function to show the instant and visualized comparison to you.
Finish the whole PDF to Word conversion within only 3 easy steps: Import files > Customize > Preview and Convert.
High Compatibility and Efficient Conversion
- Run well on Mac Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
- Support Microsoft Office Word 2008, 2011 for Mac and open generated files on iWork Pages.
- Fast PDF to Word conversion: convert a PDF with hundreds of pages to Word document within 1 minute.
- Enable to convert a PDF document to both .doc and .docx file at a time.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
Great, does what it says & a bargain!
I love the Apple Store & its knowledgeable staff! This app was just what I needed & they told me ablout it & that it was on sale! Saved me about $790! What is better than that?Easy to use and works well! Works in many languages. I have only used the french version.
tried 5, USA
I just tested it against a PDF of a typed page that had pencil underlines. The conversion was generally accurate, and if it hadn’t been for my scribbles I think it would have been close to 100 percent accurate. It works fine for me!
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 459 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
- Image Format (*.jpg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp and *.tiff)
Supported Output Formats
- Microsoft Office Word for Mac 2008/2011 (*.docx, *.doc)