With Enolsoft PDF Password Remover for Mac You Get
Remove Restrictions from Protected PDF Files
- For PDF User Password, you need to type in the user password to unlock the PDF file manually, and then click 'Remove' buttton to decrypt the restriction automatically;
- An user password is always used for controlling the permission of opening a PDF file;
- For PDF Owner Password, it can remove the password restriction directly as long as you import it;
- An owner password is always used for controlling the printing, copying, modifying permissions of PDF.
Efficient Decryption and High Compatibility
- Support Drag and Drop to add PDF files;
- Support batch operation to unlock PDF files;
- Support Adobe PDF version 1.0-1.7;
- Fast PDF decrypting speed: Decrypt a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute;
- Super easy to use: Remove PDF password and restrictions with just 2 or 3 clicks;
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
About PDF Password
There are two forms of password protection: User Password and Owner Password. By setting password to your PDF files, you can control who can open, edit, print, or copy information from your PDF document.
1. User Password - Password to protect PDF files from opening.
2. Owner Password - Password to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite on Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.