With Enolsoft PDF Password Remover for Mac You Get
Restrictions Removed from Protected PDF Files
- Remove the "user password" which protects the PDF documents from opening only if you know the password in advance.
- Easily remove the restrictions on PDF printing, text copying, form filling, editing, commenting, page extracting or content copying.
- Batch process multiple PDF files at a time.
Efficient Decryption Function and High Compatibility
- Supports Adobe PDF version 1.0-1.7.
- Standalone software: No additional Adobe Reader or Acrobat software needed.
- Customize the size and quality of the resulting file.
- Fast PDF decrypting speed: Decrypt a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
About PDF Password
There are two forms of password protection: User/Open Password and Owner Password. By setting password to your PDF files, you can control who can open, edit, print, or copy information from your PDF document.
1. User/Open Password - Passwords to Control Document Access
The user password defined by the people who create the PDF file is used for preventing unauthorized access. Only those people who know the password can open the user password protected PDF files.
2. Owner Password - Set Permissions to Restrict Document Usage
An owner password lets you block access to document features, including printing, editing, and commenting, as well as copying, extracting, or modifying content. In addition, with the owner password, you can control whether users can fill in form fields and sign existing signature fields.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.