With Enolsoft Visio Viewer for Mac You Get
View MS Visio Files on Mac OS X with Ease
- Open and read Visio files (.vsd) quickly and easily on Mac.
- Support viewing Visio files with Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Rotate, Text select and copy, Print, Text Search etc abilities.
- Navigate multipage Visio documents in four modes of Single Page, Single Page Continuous, Two Pages, Two Pages Continuous.
- Support Multi-tab Viewing to read and switch between multiple Visio files easily.
Convert Visio to PDF with one Click
- Support converting the viewing visio file to PDF format easily.
- Convert Visio to PDF with original elements retained, including lines, color and fill etc.
- Convert Visio to more common file format PDF for further processing and share.
About Visio Format
A Visio file is created on a Windows PC using the Microsoft Visio program. It is used to simplify complex information with professional diagrams. So far there are Visio 2000, Visio 2003, Visio 2007, Visio 2010 and Visio 2013 in formats of VSD, VDX, VSDX and VSDM. With MS Visio, team members can work together on a single diagram for efficient seamless cooperation.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.