Follow @Jolie Betty
Many people, especially the office workers or business men who usually have to cope with tons of PDF documents may be annoyed by some read-only PDF files or non-editable images on their Mac. There are abundant important or confidential information contained in those nasty files. You may wanna copy the text and tables, or pick out the pictures and graphic from the scanned PDF or images. Thus, you can make some amends in PDF text, make a better analysis of the tables, and make full use of the graphics. Well, this article will provide the appropriate solutions to help you deal with those geeky scanned PDF files with corresponding PDF tools.
Solution for extracting text from scanned PDF or images on Mac
2. Import the scanned PDF files or images (PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP) with drag-n-drop. And choose the languages from 48 OCR recognition languages.
3. Select the "Text" icon and specify the OCR recognition text area on each PDF page.
4. Tick the "Convert" button to start extracting text from scanned PDF and save as Text or Word files.
Solution for extracting tables from scanned PDF or images on Mac
2. Import the scanned PDF files or images with drag-n-drop.
3. Adjust the OCR recognition tables with the functions of adding & deleting and adjusting the horizontal & vertical lines.
4. Tick the "Convert" button to start extracting tables from scanned PDF and images to save in editable Excel spreadsheets.
Solution for extracting graphics from scanned PDF or images on Mac
2. Import the scanned PDF files with drag-n-drop.
3. Select the "Image" icon and adjust the OCR recognition image area with mouse-drag.
4. Tick the "Convert" button to start extracting graphics from scanned PDF or images to save in a Word file.
Of course, with PDF to Word with OCR converter you also can extract all the text, tables and graphics out from scanned PDF at a time and save in a word file according to your demands.
Try all the features of Enolsoft PDF to Word with OCR for Mac
- Include all the features that PDF to Word for Mac has.
- Convert encrypted PDF and scanned PDF to Word with element remained.
- Select and edit recognition areas (Text, Table or Picture) for high quality conversion.
- Support 48 OCR recognition languages and enable to convert multi-languages PDF.
- Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks.