WITH PDF TO KEYNOTE FOR MAC YOU GET
Ease-to-use PDF to Keynote Converter for Mac
- Drag-n-drop multiple PDF documents and batch convert to iWork Keynote(*.key).
- Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, you don't need any help document to work with this program.
- Finish the whole PDF to Keynote conversion within only 3 easy steps: Import PDF > Customize > Hit "Convert".
High Efficiency on Converting PDFs to Keynote
- Batch PDF to Keynote conversion: Support to import up to 50 PDF files at a time for conversion, which highly improves the efficiency if you need to convert multiple PDF files to keynote document on Mac.
- Partial PDF to Keynote conversion: Specify the page ranges for only convert the specific PDF pages in a large PDF file. This would be time-saving when you only need to extract some specific pages.
Well Preserved All Original PDF Elements
- Convert Adobe PDF documents to iWork Keynote format on Mac while preserves the original elements in PDF files: layouts, tables, hyperlinks, images, graphics and text etc.
- Reuse, edit or modify the images, graphics, texts and tables in iWork Keynote easily.
Fast Converting Speed and High Compatibility
- Convert 200-page PDF file to iWork Keynote format within 1 minute.
- Convert password protected PDF files to Keynote on Mac.
- Run well on Mac OS X 10.7 - OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
batch conversion process is so quick!
I love it when I first got it. the conversion process is quicker than I expected, a big batch process for my piles of PDF business files can be finished in minutes, works so fast, good output result.
Does what it says on the tin
Converted prezi pdf to keynote perfectly well. Excellent
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 7.1 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Adobe PDF Format (*.pdf)
Supported Output Formats
- iWork Keynote (*.key)