WITH PDF TO HTML WITH OCR FOR MAC YOU GET
Convert scanned PDF and normal PDF to Editable HTML
- Convert scanned PDF to HTML with good preservation.
- Quickly convert normal PDF files to editable website HTML files.
- Supports to convert password protected PDF files to HTMLt files on Mac.
- Convert the images (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF) into editable HTML files easily
Paper Layout Fully Preserved With Super OCR Technology
- Good character recognition accuracy with OCR engine.
- PDF to HTML OCR Converter comes with a suite of PDF tools allowing you to highlight the text, tables and images on each page.
- Support to convert multi-languages PDF file.
- OCR technology mainly works for scanned PDF and images which can extract the text, images and all elements from them.
High Efficiency on PDF to HTML Conversion
- Drag-n-drop to add PDF files or images, and edit the areas for converting.
- Support to choose multiple languages for multi-languages PDF.
- Accurately Convert PDF pages into HTML file with OCR.
- Choose and edit three OCR recognition areas (Text, Table or Picture) on each page for more accurate conversion.
- Able to preview current page to compare with original PDF page for ensure the accuracy before the conversion.
High Compatibility and Fast Conversion Speed
- Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, only need 3 easy steps to finish the whole PDF to HTML conversion.
- Support save and open a project for next editing and working.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
Great app! I love it. I marked the text, images and tables out, and the preview page shows just the same as the source page. This app is helpful to me…Many thanks to the developer.
OCR PDF Converter is So Powerful
I'm so glad to download this PDF to HTML converter today. It goes beyond the abilities that are revealed in the former one I have ever used. Now I can convert image pdf files to html format easily and edit them with Dreamweaver.
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 459 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)
- Image file (*.bmp), (*.png), (*.tiff), (*.jpg), (*.gif)
Supported Output Formats
- Website HTML Format (*.html)