WITH PDF TO EXCEL WITH OCR FOR MAC YOU GET
Convert Normal / Scanned / Encrypted PDFs with Easy
- Quickly convert normal PDF files to .xlsx files.
- Convert scanned PDF files to Excel spreadsheets without quality loss.
- To convert encrypted DF files, you'll need to type in the corresponding password before start converting.
- Extract tables, text and images from pictures (PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF) into editable Excel spreadsheets quickly.
High Accuracy Optical Character Recognition Technology
- Support 49 recognition languages in all, including: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Czech etc. And support PDF files that composed in multiple languages conversion.
- Automatically mark out the table, texts and images after import PDF files & images, or you can select the table, texts and images manually for higher accurate conversion.
- With OCR engine, it can recognize the text, tables and other elements in the scanned PDF or common images.
Preserve Original Elements
- With most advanced OCR technology built-in, convert to Excel spreadsheets retains original formatting including original text, numbers and layout.
- The text, tables and pictures extracted from images stay the same layouts and contents.
- Preview the current page in time after editing the PDF or picture pages to ensure the accuracy.
Ease-to-use PDF to Excel Converter with OCR for Mac
- With a friendly interface, you don't need any help documents to deal with this application.
- Support drag-n-drop to add multiple PDF files and pictures.
- Finish the whole PDF to Excel conversion within only 3 easy steps: Import files > Customize > Preview and Convert.
- No need for any help documents or experience, you'll know how to use it once you have a try.
- Here's the simple tutorial.
High Compatibility and Fast Conversion Speed
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat required.
- Support save and open a project for next editing and working.
- Converting PDF files to Excel sheets with multiple simultaneous running processes highly improves the efficiency.
- Just need 1 minute to convert a 200-page PDF file.
WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
Did the right work and editable
Just have used it to convert about 10 PDF documents to Excel spreadsheets and it worked like a charm, only a very few errors such as the font color, but as it's totally editable, if you would like the perfect excel spreadsheet, you could edit it! 5stars for the right layout and contents.
I was facing having to enter a 13 page pricelist into Excel by hand. PDF to Excel turned the entire document into an Excel file in mere seconds. Brilliant.
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 459 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)
- Image file (*.bmp), (*.png), (*.tiff), (*.jpg), (*.gif)
Supported Output Formats
- Microsoft Office Excel for Mac 2007 (*.xlsx)