WITH OLM EXPORTER FOR MAC YOU GET
Super Easy-to-use OLM Converter and Exporter
- An *.olm file is an Outlook for Mac Data File, which export — manually archive from Outlook items including e-mail messages, contacts, and other items.
- Enolsoft OLM Exporter for Mac is very easy to use, but advanced and much faster way to convert and export your OLM files directly on a Mac.
- You are able to add OLM files using Drag-n-drop./li>
- OLM Exporter for Mac can handle any size of OLM file.
Convert OLM Files to Other Formats
- Convert the Contacts in OLM file to .vcf file format, which you can open directly in Apple Contacts App or sync to it.
- Convert the Calendar/Tasks in OLM files to iCalendar (*.ics) files format, which can sync into Apple Calendar.
- Convert the Mails in OLM files to standard .mbox file format. You can import these mbox files into Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage or any other mail client compatible with mbox format on Mac.
Export OLM File Contents to Apple Apps
- Export Contacts from OLM files to Apple Contacts(Address Book) app.
- Export Calendar events from OLM files to Apple Calendar(iCal) app.
- Export Tasks from OLM files to Apple Reminders app.
High Performance on Batch Processing
- Batch add multiple OLM files from different locations and export all contacts/calendar/tasks in one go.
- Able to merge all OLM files into a single file for better portability and data backup.
- You never loss your sensitive email contents.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!
From Outlook Mac 2011 to Apple mail
A simple tool which quickly handled 5,000+ emails with attachments. Very quick and accurate export and import into Apple mail.
Thomas Craggs, England
Does exactly what it says
Solved my issues of trying to get Outlook for Mac data into iCal.
Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
RAM: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Free Hard Disk: 0.6 MB for installation at least.
Supported Input Formats
- Outlook for Mac data files(*.olm)
Supported Output Formats